UGM 2015 call
2015 UGM Studio Exhibition Programme
UGM | Maribor Art Gallery invites international artists, producers and organisations to participate in the 2015 UGM Studio call for entries. As part of the UGM programme we continue a series of exhibitions in order to track the recent production in contemporary art. Four entries from the 2015 call will be chosen to be presented for the first time in Maribor and will be exhibited during the second half of 2015. The call is designed to present visual art through exhibitions. The UGM will provide selected artists with production funds in the amount of €900 (gross), technical equipment and support, promotion and exhibition venue – UGM Studio, Trg Leona Štuklja 2, Maribor. Applications must be submitted by 25 January 2015 to email@example.com!
THE APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
- a clearly defined project concept and description (up to one page),
- technical plan (adjusted to the exhibition venue),
- names of the author(s) and key production/exhibition team with short CV(s) (up to one page),
- project financial plan (referring only to the UGM production funds),
- project time plan with the preferred exhibit date,
- photo material if available (low resolution is sufficient for the application),
- contact details (name and surname, e-mail, phone number) of the project leader.
Only projects that have not yet been presented in Maribor will be considered.
Applications must be submitted by midnight of Sunday, 25 January 2015. Please send your entry with all attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: UGM Call for Artists (UGM will send you a confirmation of having received your application via e-mail). Applications will not be accepted personally.
The applicants will be informed of the selection results within 20 days after the submission deadline. The applications will be assessed by a four-member jury consisting of three UGM representatives and one external professional.