PAN! PEINTURE 2
In order to create a dialog between the various current pictorial practices, the second edition of Pan! Peinture sums up the situation of the new painting and drawing practices by creating an event dedicated to them. To do so, the emphasis will not only be put on the pictorial support but also on its surroundings, by transforming an urban space into a creation and communication laboratory. The selected artists will be working in this temporary workshop, which will be open to the public and then transformed into an exposition space at the end of the event, in order to present a retrospective of the accomplished work.
- This event will take place in August 2008 in Québec City.
- Curator : Paul Brunet
- Organizers : Guillaume Clermont and Richard Cloutier
- About 10 images of your recent works on CD, with descriptions;
- A curriculum vitae (3 pages max);
- An artist statement (1 page max);
- A press kit;
- A self addressed stamped envelope (or your submission won&8217;t be returned to you).
Deadline for submissions:
May 1st, 2008. Submissions must be postmarked no later than May 1st.
Send to the following address (or by email :firstname.lastname@example.org):
605, rue St-Joseph Est