international exhibition of graphic design and visual communication
preparation of works
A copy of entry form shall be attached with adhesive tape on the back of each entry.
Every entry form shall specify the entry segment – THEME / REVIEW, and the category and type of entry work (e.g. 2 printed forms of promotional/communication materials – a calendar).
Entry form copies are available on www.zgraf.hr.
All parts of a single series shall be marked by ordinal numbers
as follows: 1/3, 2/3…
Works smaller in size than B1 shall be entered in their original size. Works bigger in size than B1 shall be entered as reproductions (digital print) of the quality proofs in size smaller than B1 (minimum size is A3). A digital printout of work reproduction in A4 size at 300 dpi (tiff) shall be attached to each entry. It should be of professional quality for catalogue publication purposes.
- television and film: Works in the area of television and film shall be entered in electronic form on DVD or CD. Only Windows Media Player or Quick Time formats shall be allowed. A printout of a sequence of selected characteristic frames in A4 format shall be attached to every entry (they will be used by the editor for frame selection of reproductions in the catalogue).
- multimedia: Multimedia applications and presentations shall be entered in the original form (CD / DVD – original copy) + a printout of selected screenshots in A4 format.
- internet Internet pages or their segments (banners) shall be entered on CD and as URLs + a printout of selected screenshots in A4 format.
- visual identity: Trademark, logo, trademark/logo, basic means of communication (headed paper, envelope, business card), systematic visual identity presentation (over 3 applications).
- printed promotional/ communication materials: Posters, yearbooks, profiles, brochures, calendars, promotional systems (minimum three different integral promotional materials), securities (banknotes, postage stamps, bonds, shares, etc.). Works can be entered individually or as a series.
- publishing: Books, newspapers, magazines (covers or integrally). Works can be entered individually or as a series.
- packaging: All packaging forms and types. Works can be entered individually or as a series (if there are several packaging units in a series / brand).
- signalling: All internal or external signalling forms and types. Works can be entered as an individual design or as a system.
- advertising: Publications (newspapers, reviews), posters (POS, city-light, megaboard, billboard), television and Internet adverts. Works can be entered individually or as a series (if there are more adverts in the same medium). Works that cover advertising in minimum three different media shall be entered as an integral campaign.
- film or electronic media design: Television graphics, television and film titles, Internet pages, interactive presentations. Works can be entered individually or as a series.
- specific segments of visual communications – independently: Illustrations, photographs, typography. Works can be entered individually or as a series.