Internationales Experimental Film & Video Festival – Zurich, Switzerland
VIDEOEX invites you to submit your work for the international & swiss competition.
Videoex , international experimental film and video festival, is a place of exchange between filmmakers and the audience. The festival is constantly trying to examine the perception of images, different aestethic strategies, new ways of using technology in experimental film and video works and serves as a get-together for experimental film makers and video artist.
We are looking for:
- experimental films (35mm / 16mm / 8mm),
- videos (experimental,videoart, …)
- innovative animations, experimental digital & graphic productions (to be screened),
experimental documentaries & innovative music videos.
The purpose of the Videoex festival is to promote video and experimental film works.
Videoex 2009 will include an international competition. The total price amounts to CHF4000.
- Maximum duration is 50 min (exceptions may apply).
- No feature films will be accepted.
- Participants may submit a maximum of 3 works.
- All preview tapes must be accompanied by a filled out entry form and the author’s video/filmography. German, French, Italian & English are accepted.
- Only works produced after 1st October 2007 are applicable.
- The other works will remain in the Videoex archive.
- All entrants will be notified by 10th April 2009.
For more information see the regulations.
Videoex Zurich Switzerland
Kanonengasse 20, Postfach 8026