Albanian Art Institute
call for fiction, documentaries, animation and experimental films
ENTRY RULES AND REGULATIONS
Entries are invited to take part in competition in all formats of film, video and digital in the following categories
- short and
- the DIGIART Television Film Festival (Fiction, Animation, Documentary and Experimental).
By entering a short film in the Tirana International Film Festival, the filmmaker gives permission for their short work to be screened in the festival theatrically as well as on the DIGITALB satellite network during a limited run as part of TIFF.
- Films in competition must have been completed after September 2008.
- Feature films may not be shorter than seventy minutes in length.
- Short films may not exceed thirty minutes in length.
- A completed and signed entry form must be accompanied by an English language dialogue list.
- All entries, short or feature length, must be submitted on DVD for the purposes of preview.
- All non-English language films must be submitted with English subtitles.
- To qualify for selection, all non-English language films must have an English language print/tape available.
- All films must be available for festival screening in the 35mm, Betacam SP (Pal only) or Mini-DV format.
- A separate entry form must be submitted for each film.
There is no entry fee.
There are 16 different TIFF 2009 Awards that you can compete for.
Event dates: 27. november – 6. december 2009, Tirana, Albania
Tirana International Film Festival 2009
P.O. Box 8361
phone: 00 355 686 028 900
fax: + 355 4 274779