Art Trailers showcases a selection of moving image territory, including Video Art, Film, Performance, Installation, etc. This will be comprised
of works by national, international, emerging and established artists. The final selection will consist of 25 works at :30 seconds and 25 works at 1 minute.
Art Trailer submissions may consist of a complete work, a trailer, or just an excerpt. Submissions must be 30 seconds or 1 minute in length
and may include Video Art, Film, Performance, Installation, Animation, etc.
Selected works will be published in the 2006 ArtDisk DVD magazine, scheduled for release Fall 2006. There is a limit to 2 pieces per entrant. Submissions must be formatted Quicktime DV-NTSC on either a CD or DVD and submitted with a SASE and entry form.
Postmarked deadline: May 1, 2006
2538 South Lowe Avenue, Suite 2
Chicago, IL 60616
Please visit www.theartdisk.com for an entry form.
Deadline1 May 2006
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe