Call for Submissions
The online film festival is now accepting film and video submissions.
The Streaming Festival accepts features, documentaries, shorts, animation, art and experimental films. The film must have been made without subsidy.
Deadline is April 15.
About the Streaming Festival
At the Streaming Festival films do not play in theatres but can be viewed on five different websites. Just like at a regular film festival, visitors of the Streaming Festival will be able to choose from different programmes and switch between viewing locations.
The Streaming Festival aims to broadcast non subsidized work and by that encourage the development and understanding of audio visual art.
Deadline15 Apr 2005
Latest Blog posts
- Through Other Eyes
- Workshop: Through Other Eyes
- Terms of Refusal
- First international Cyprus Poster Triennial
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- State Machines: book launch
- EXIT STRATEGY
- State Machines: Reflections and Actions at the Edge of Digital Citizenship, Finance, and Art
- Garrett Lynch