Call for Submissions
The online film festival is now accepting film and video submissions.
The Streaming Festival accepts features, documentaries, shorts, animation, art and experimental films. The film must have been made without subsidy.
Deadline is April 15.
About the Streaming Festival
At the Streaming Festival films do not play in theatres but can be viewed on five different websites. Just like at a regular film festival, visitors of the Streaming Festival will be able to choose from different programmes and switch between viewing locations.
The Streaming Festival aims to broadcast non subsidized work and by that encourage the development and understanding of audio visual art.
Deadline15 Apr 2005
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe