Soundtys are inviting contributions of new work for the 2005 series of events and for the website. They are interested in audio visual work by artists using the internet as a medium and using internet friendly programming technologies such as shockwave, flash and vrml. They are looking for contributions of audio visual interactive works, net art, music and art software, generative music, interactive environments and essays. If you make interactive installations, new interfaces, navigation control, new displays, these are also eligible so send in documentation.
Work will be featured on the website and selected works made into offline presentations at selected galleries. A CDROM is also planned, representing audio visual art and media from 1998-2005, so do send in your work.
If you work in any of the areas above Soundtoys would like to hear from you.
Deadline20 Apr 2005
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe