The 7th Seoul Net Festival is open for entries in Digital Express (International Competition) in both categories respectively : <Web-Work> and <Cinema 4 Net>. Seoul Net Festival is trying to introduce talented visual artists all over the world and their brilliant works and to lead the new audio-visual experiences based on "the Internet" and "New Media". We sincerely hope you consider this an exciting opportunity to show your great endeavors in the digital convergence era.
- May 15 – September 24, 2006
- May 15 – July 31: screening of competition section and out-of-competition section
- August 1 – September 24 : screening of award-winning works
- Mobile and DMB
SEOUL NET FESTIVAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE : April 8, 2006
For the official competition section, only works completed after January 2005 may be submitted to the Festival. Submissions should be creative works produced or adopted through digital technology. There will be no restrictions regarding the genre, length or subject matter of the work and all types of works, including fiction, documentary, experimental, music video, animation, motion graphic, flash animation, game, web-art, etc. will be accepted.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Completed application form (can be downloaded from www.senef.net)
- Preview material
- By Post : DVD / DV6mm / CD / VHS (Seoul Moving Image Forum – Program Dept. of Seoul Net Festival, 1308 Woorim Bobo County, 75-8 Samsung-Dong, Kangnam-Gu, Seoul 135-870, Korea)
- By FTP Server (under 300 MB): FLASH / WMV / MOV / AVI / MPEG
* For File-Transferring indications, please mail to email@example.com
- By E-MAIL : URL address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete script in English (.doc)
- Photo of the Work (.jpg) : more than 300 dpi
- Photo of the Artist (.jpg) : more than 300 dpi
- Any other publicity materials related to the submitted work (optional)
- Application form and photos can be submitted by E-MAIL
- Resolution should be more than 640 * 480.
Seoul Moving Image Forum – Program Dept. of Seoul Net Festival
1308 Woorim Bobo County, 75-8 Samsung-Dong, Kangnam-Gu, Seoul 135-870, Korea
Tel. : +82-2-518-4332 • Fax: +82-2-518-4333