Event dates: 2005
Computer Space 2005
exhibitions of interactive arts, WWW arts, installations, multimedia products, seminars, conferences, concerts of computer and electronic music and competitions
Traditionally, XVII-th International Computer Art Forum "Computer Space 2005" includes exhibitions of interactive arts, WWW arts, installations, multimedia products, seminars, conferences, concerts of computer and electronic music and the competitions:
- art pictures
- design, advertising pictures
- digital photos processed by computer
Send your works printed (in approx. A3 format) and in file formats - (.jpg, .bmp, .gif, .tga, .tif)
- art movies, cartoons
- advertising and music clips
- digital videos processed by computer
Send your entry on CD (in .avi, .avi-divX, .mpeg, .swf, .mov), or on VHS / S-VHS tape with a maximum length of 10 minutes.
computer & electronic music - open to
- Drum'n Bass, Dub, Techno, Trance, House, Downtempo, Ambient, Breakbeat, Global, Noise, Exotica, digital DJ-culture, Experimental, New Age, etc. + Performances, sound-space projects, installations, radio works, net-music, generative music, etc.
- Electro-acoustic, experimental, etc.
Send your entry on CD (on the common file types - CD-audio, .mp3, .wav) or audio-tape.
- CD based multimedia
- interactive installations
We expect your multimedia creation on a CD.
web design subcategories
Please indicate clearly the subcategory, to which your web site most corresponds. You may submit three web sites, but you may not submit the same web site in different subcategories!
arts & culture - open to
- net art, web design
- art and cultural databases, online museums, galleries literature, architecture, etc.
- personal web sites with artistic approach
society & institutions - open to
entertainment & hobby - open to
- gaming, music, animation, film
- hobby and entertainment oriented media (TVs, radios, papers, magazines), streaming media, forums and chats, etc.
- personal hobby web sites
technology & market- open to
- companies and corporations, financial institutions
- e-shops, e-services
- research, e-learning
- wireless and mobile, ICT, etc.
information & media - open to
- web portals and search engines
- information oriented media (TVs, radios, papers, magazines), net journalism, e-publishing, news services, etc.
The participation of individuals, non-profit organizations /NGOs/ and companies is free of chargetill 10.08.05. After this date participation fee is 20 lv. or 15 euros. The participation fee should be transferred immediately after the online registration to the following bank account.
The organization of presentation and advertising events for a company (between 1 and 3 hours) is negotiated with the organizers and costs 100 Euros.
If you have some ideas for events, workshops, or proposals for participation in the symposium, please contact organizers as soon as possible, but not later than 15.09.2005.
The earlier registration could assure better place in the program and an opportunity for financial support of the participant.
10, Narodno sabranie sq.
phone: +359 2 9870293
fax: +359 2 9877477