In order to build its online repertoire, postTV is currently accepting video donations.
Starting April 15, 2010, postTV will be exhibiting a selection of the most outstanding videos received.
The quickest and easiest way to submit your work is by sending postTV a downloadable link to your video in the submission form:
If you prefer to mail a hard copy of your work, you are still required to fill out the “submissions form“http://posttv.org/videoSubmission.
postTV accepts the following formats*:
- NTSC MiniDV
- All file formats on data DVD are acceptable
Hard copies should be mailed to:
c/o Kirby Mages
47 Thames St.
terms and conditions
- You are solely responsible for your own Submissions and the consequences of their being posted and published. Upon submitting you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you have or own necessary liscenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize postTV and its website to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and enable the use and inclusion of your Submission in any manner contemplated by postTV and these Terms of Service.
- To be clear, you retain all ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by submitting to postTV, you hereby grant postTV a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, subliscenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the Submission in connection with postTV including without limitation for promoting postTV and its website (and derivative works thereof) in any media format. You also hereby grant permission to each user of the postTV website a non-exclusive license to access your Submission through the postTV website, and to display and perform such Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the postTV website and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you will be terminated upon your request for removal or deletion of your Submission from the postTV website.
- In connection with your Submissions, you also agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant postTV all of the license rights granted herein.
- postTV does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and postTV expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Submissions. postTV does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and postTV will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. postTV reserves the right to remove Content and Submissions without prior notice.