Pamphlet Architecture - Investigations in Infrastructure
Investigations in Infrastructure
At a time of new government leadership committed to investing in the United States’ infrastructure, architects, engineers, and artists should propose new directions for transportation, energy, and agriculture at a continental scale. In this spirit, no visionary dimension is too large, no inventive proposal too ambitious to consider. Projects designed for countries other than the United States should be generalized enough to be applicable.
To Register for Investigations in Infrastructure
There are two registration levels for Pamphlet 30, student and professional. International applicants are welcome. Registration is done through Paypal: just click on the button below to begin registration. After registering, please print out a copy of your Paypal receipt, with your mailing address included, to include with your submission. Applicants who register as students must submit a photocopy of their valid student ID with their competition submission, or else it will be disqualified. Please see the Submission page for further information.
For any questions about registration, please email pamphlet ‘at’ papress ‘dot’ com.
To Submit your Proposal for Investigations in Infrastructure
- Before submitting your proposal, please register following the instructions on the Registration section of the website and print out a copy of your registration receipt.
Applicants cannot have previously published work in book form (with the exception of work made for an employer).
- Submissions must be postmarked by July 1, 2009. If postmarked with a later date, they will be disqualified.
In your proposal,
- Please include an abstract (250 words) of your submission.
- Submissions must be submitted on 8.5×11 inch paper and may not exceed 16 pages in length.
- Submissions should be anonymous. Please include a separate sheet with your name, address, and email, in the form of your Paypal registration receipt. If you registered as a student, please staple a photocopy of your valid student ID to this page.
- If you wish your submission to be returned to you, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Submissions may be sent to:
Pamphlet Architecture, Ltd.
37 E. 7th St.
New York, NY 10003 USA