One World 2010
The 12th One World Human Rights International Documentary Film Festival
- The festival accepts both short and feature length documentary films, as well as short animation films with human-rights themes. Only films completed last two years can by considered for the competitive program.
- Only submissions containing both completed on-line entry form and preview DVD will be accepted. If you have problems with submitting your film on-line, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One World is open to filmmakers from all over the world. In selecting films, organizers will concentrate equally on both artistic merit and human rights content.
- The festival accepts documentary films of all lengths and also short animated films (up to 30 min).
- Films and videos may be submitted for the international competition by filmmakers, producers, distributors or legal entities.
- Only documentary films and video programs not entered in previous One World festivals and produced in last two years will be considered for the competition.
- Participation in other festivals does not preclude participation in One World.
- Preview DVD will be kept in the Festival archives.
Event dates: 10th to 18th March 2010
People in Need
120 00 Prague 2
phone: +420 226 200 435 – 6
fax: +420 226 200 401