The 34th edition of the Montreal International Festival of Nouveau Cinema.
Seeking features, documentary, shorts and new media works. All genres and formats are accepted.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- Only works produced after January 1st, 2004, are eligible.
- Works must not have been shown previously in Quebec.
- All selected entries must be in their original language and subtitles in French (preferably) or English.
- The only video screening format is Betacam SP (PAL or NTSC).
All entries must be received no later than June 15, 2005.
Applicants will be informed of the results by email in mid-August.
Each entry must include:
- A completed entry form (online form or hardcopy);
- A VHS (NTSC, PAL or SECAM) video copy of the submitted work, or the equivalent for new media works.
- Payment of the entry fee.
The entry fee is $30 CAD for works submitted from Canada or $25 USD for works submitted from other countries.
For each work selected by the Festival du nouveau cinéma, the following material must be submitted for press and promotional purposes:
- 20 press kits;
- 3 sets of 5 different still photos;
- 5 posters;
- 5 VHS NTSC videotapes of excerpts (for television).
- 5 Betacam SP NTSC videotapes of excerpts (for television).
3530, boul. Saint-Laurent, suite 304
H2X 2V1 Montreal, Quebec
Event dates: October 13 to 23, 2005