Open call for digital, electronic, film, video, sound, sculpture and installation art.
New art space wants to open our artist pool to the world! In all fairness we want to see it all.
Looking for exciting work, proposals, and ideas!
In the center of Berlin&8217;s commercial art scene, MMX is a unique international forum for the
advancement of new art and an advocate for underexposed ideas. A not-for-profit venue, MMX is committed to fostering innovative ways of generating, exhibiting, supporting and experiencing contemporary art.
International and local art is exhibited in a 1000m2 venue in the heart of Mitte. Visitors enter MMX through a welcoming room with a bar and library; a place to meet, discuss and socialize. The 300m2 ground floor gallery space is supplemented by a 150m2 basement for installations, as well as a 500m2 garden in the front and a 150m2 courtyard in the rear, offering ample room for custom installations and experimental work.
A visionary outlet among the art scene in Berlin, MMX is where people and art meet.
Please email a brief synopsis of your art, what you might want to show at MMX and a link to your work. In the Subject of the email please write what category you fit into best. Email us at email@example.com
- Digital/Electronic Arts
- Work in which technology is an essential element of the work’s creation, presentation, or understanding.
- Interdisciplinary Work, Performance
- Artists combining or crossing disciplines, either within a single piece or throughout a body of work.. Examples: participatory installations or environments, live art, and public art.
- Still and motion
- Performances, installations dealing with sound or music
- Sculpture, Installation
- Work in all forms of sculpture, including kinetic works and installations.
- Work in video or any work in which video or video techniques are pivotal, also includes installation and screening programs.