Exhibition Date: May 2006
Location: Dinnerware Contemporary Art Gallery
Tucson, AZ, USA
Contact: Plugged Video Collective
Include: video title, completion date, duration, synopsis (50-100 words), genre, video screening record, short artist bio and contact information.
Submission Format: DVD only, NTSC/US compatible, read-only, clearly labeled with artist name, video title, date and duration.
Screening Format: If you are selected for the festival, you will be asked to submit a DVD data disk with a full quality QuickTime movie file.
Submission Address: Plugged Video Collective
Her Shorts: 1st Annual Women's International Video Festival
422 E. 9th Street
Tucson, AZ 85701
Deadline1 Mar 2006
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe