Exhibition Date: May 2006
Location: Dinnerware Contemporary Art Gallery
Tucson, AZ, USA
Contact: Plugged Video Collective
Include: video title, completion date, duration, synopsis (50-100 words), genre, video screening record, short artist bio and contact information.
Submission Format: DVD only, NTSC/US compatible, read-only, clearly labeled with artist name, video title, date and duration.
Screening Format: If you are selected for the festival, you will be asked to submit a DVD data disk with a full quality QuickTime movie file.
Submission Address: Plugged Video Collective
Her Shorts: 1st Annual Women's International Video Festival
422 E. 9th Street
Tucson, AZ 85701
Deadline1 Mar 2006
Latest Blog posts
- 1s and 0s, haves and have-nots
- Through Other Eyes
- Workshop: Through Other Eyes
- Terms of Refusal
- First international Cyprus Poster Triennial
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- State Machines: book launch
- EXIT STRATEGY
- State Machines: Reflections and Actions at the Edge of Digital Citizenship, Finance, and Art