Frieze Writer's Prize 2008
The award will be judged in 2008 by Tate Triennial curator Nicolas Bourriaud, frieze co-editor Jennifer Higgie and Guardian critic Adrian Searle.
- Entrants must submit one 700 word review of a recent contemporary art exhibition.
- Entries must be submitted in English, but it may be a translation (this must be acknowledged).
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- To qualify, entrants may only previously have had a maximum of 3 pieces published in any national or international print newspaper or magazine. Publication online does not prohibit entry
- The winning entrant will be commissioned to write a review for the October issue of frieze and be awarded £2000.
- Two further awards of £500 will be made for outstanding entries.
- Closing date is: 23rd June 2008.
Entries should either be sent to:
frieze Writer&8217;s Prize
3-4 Hardwick Street
London, EC1R 4RB
or emailed as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding individual entries.