Entrants must submit one 700 word review of a recent contemporary art exhibition. Entries must be submitted in English, but it may be a translation (this must be acknowledged). Entrants must be over 18 years old.
The entrant must not previously have had any writing published in any national or regional newspaper or magazine, with the exception of student publications.
The winning entrant will be commissioned to write a review for the October issue of frieze and be awarded £2000 at an event during Frieze Art Fair 2006.
Closing date is: 3 July 2006
Entries should either be sent to
Frieze Writer's Prize 5-9 Hatton Wall London EC1N 8HX
or emailed as a word attachment to email@example.com
The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding individual entries.
Deadline3 Jul 2006
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe