"Astas Romas" is making a world-wide call to artists and theorists to take part in this Festival 404'05 in order to estimulate and divulge new productions around electronic art.
Authors may participate in the following areas: net-art, still image, animation, video, electronic music, audiovisual set, theory, performance and any other proposals made by the authors.
The program includes: screening of videos and animations, conferences, performances and concerts.
Participation in this festival is free, open, and has no age-limit.
The Festival's deadline to present works is on August 15th 2005. The date will be taken from the post office cancelling stamp.
The only requirements to submit your work are to follow the instructions published on www.404festival.com.ar
Deadline15 Aug 2005
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe