We are looking for new work that engages with audiences regionally, nationally and/or globally. Although Cambridge is at the heart of the festival, the commissions should have a wider geographical and time-based spread.
Deadline for submissions is 1 June 2006.
You can find additional information and submission forms on: www.enternet.org.uk
If you want to receive regular enter news, please e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline1 Jun 2006
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe