The Edition 2005 of the Festival is constituted by two sections composed by films in competition, dedicated the former to the short, the latter to the documentary. Besides, out of competition sections are provided for, and so retrospective ones and meetings with the authors.
To the competition are admitted short films of any genre and size, lasting no more than 30 minutes. The subject is free.
To the competition are admitted video documentaries of any genre and size, without limits of lenght.
The Jury will award a prize to the best work in both the sections in competition:
• Best Short Film (cash-prize)
• Best Documentary (cash-prize)
The audience will be able to vote for the best work: this one will receive the Prize of the Public.
In collaboration with the review Colonne Sonore will be awarded the Best Original Soundtrack chosen by the Official Jury between the works in competition.
This year has been instituted the Special Prize "In-Dependent Stories" awarded by ULSS 17 and by Cooperativa Il Sestante, to the best video about dependences on anything. Works of any genre (fiction, documentary, experimental), size and length will be able to participate. The winner will be awarded by a cash-prize.
Deadline6 Jun 2005
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe