The gallery is open for submissions from all nationalities, medias and expressions. DNA has since the start in Sweden 2003 grown to include a new country for each year, and new for this year are Austria and Slovenia. Last year over 1800 artists from 43 countries submitted more than 3500 works.
DNA is on-going from March to December and will like last year consist of four steps- search, selection, catalogue and exhibition.
All the submitted works will be judged of an independent jury consisting of four persons. In each category the winner will receive a prize of 2000 Euro as well as a place in an international exhibition and catalogue.
Deadline15 Jun 2006
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe