Annette Kierulf is an artist and curator living in Bergen, Norway. She studied at the Trondheim Faculty of Fine Art and at Vestlandske Faculty of Fine Art. One of her ongoing projects is the non-commercial space By the Way - gallery for contemporary art in Bergen. In 2003/04, she received the first Norwegian curator grant at Kunstlerhaus Bethanien, Berlin, from the Office for Contemporary Art (OCA), Oslo, Norway.
Mark Sladen is a curator and writer who lives in London. He studied English literature at Oxford University and history of art at University College London. Since 1999 he has been a curator at the Barbican Centre in London, where he has initiated and curated exhibitions such as: The Americans(2001-02), Witness (2003) and Helen Chadwick (2004).
Annette Kierulf and Mark Sladen have already started working on the exhibition for 2006. They will present their thoughts and ideas in a symposium taking place in Moss and Oslo, spring 2005.
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe