International Festival of Documentary Film
Event dates: 2007
OWH TV Studio
call for entries
- The competition is open to documentaries completed after 1st of January 2005, not presented at the previous editions of CRONOGRAF.
- The maximum running time of the documentary to be submitted: 60 min.
- There will be not accepted industrial, advertising and propaganda films.
- A person can submit more documentaries, but only one can be selected for the final contest.
- The entry form, a photo of the director of the work(s) submitted to the competition and a production still from each submitted film, along with the support containing the film will be mailed to OWH TV Studio by February 1st, 2007. A separated entry form will be completed for each submitted documentary.
- Please send the envelop with the mention “No commercial value. For cultural purpose only”, to the exact address mentioned in the Entry form.
- The films will be submitted along with the transcript (listing of film dialogues) in English or French. We also ask you to send the transcript by e-mail at the address mentioned in the Entry Form.
- The film has to be subtitled in English, regardless of it&8217;s original language.
- For the selection movies can be submitted on VHS, CD, DVD or mini DV support.
- The selection jury has no obligation to explain for which reasons a film was rejected or accepted for the final competition.
- Entries, as well as accompanying materials will NOT be returned and will become part of the festival archive.
- If your film is SELECTED, the Festival will require the material on DVD, mini DV, DV cam, BETA cam SP, 16 mm or 35 mm format.
- The selection results will be announced after March 15, 2007.
- The Festival invites 2 representatives of each film accepted in the competition, bearing costs of full accommodation and the local transportation during the Festival.
- For the promotion of the Festival, the organizers may screen the films from the festival archive after the competition, under the condition that these screenings have a non-commercial character.
- There is no submission or participation fee.
- The submission and participation to the festival implies the agreement of the contributor to the Festival Regulations.
OWH TV Studio
10 Veronica Micle St
phone: 373 22 23 27 71
fax: 373 22 22 54 09