Contributers are welcome to submit to one or all 3 of the categories STORY | OPEN | LIGHT.
Picture phone / handheld users' can submit single images or create for an online slideshow.
An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious.
Snap a journey, shoot a storyboard, animate an image, slowly reveal a person or place.
Submissions must clearly state their story.
Free from limitations, boundaries, or restrictions.
Contributers are invited to submit latest snaps that may or may not have a thematic concern.
The sensation of perceiving light, brightness.
PIxel burns of white light, blurs of colour. Contributers are encouraged to experiment with both natural / artificial illuminations.
Deadline1 April 2005
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe