Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2014
ASFF is looking for filmmakers who are driving the genre of short film forward through inspirational and innovative works. Whether you are fresh out of film school or have been making films for years, we want to hear from you.
Supporting & Championing Short Film
We are accepting films in all genres: animation, drama, documentary, music video, comedy, thriller, experimental and artists&8217; film.
Enter this year for your chance to be screened at the Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2014. The finalists will be screened across the City of York as part of ASFF in November. There will be additional prizes for the winner and runner-up.
This award offers the winner and runners-up a fantastic prize package, which will bring your films to a wider audience.
- The deadline for entries is 31 May 2014
- All films selected for screening at ASFF will be notified by September 2014
- Winners will be announced at the closing ceremony at ASFF on 9 November 2014
- Screenings at ASFF
- £500 prize money for Festival Winner Award
- £250 prize money for Peoples&8217; Choice Award
- Festival screenings in various guest programmes at other UK film festivals
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and on the Aesthetica Blog for a selection of finalists
- Running times up to 30mins
- English language, dubbed in to English or with English subtitles
- Please include: Director&8217;s name, country of production, running time
- Plus full contact details including postal address, telephone number and email address
- Your film must not be in breach of any copyright, including music or sound contained in your entry