ART TECH MEDIA 06 is a Meeting of Artists, Museum Directors, Art Centres, Media Lab, Thinkers, Curators, Gallery owners, Collectors, Cultural Agents, Politicians and Society, in many cases, confused by the methods and concepts which are so different from the traditional ways of producing of art, its exhibition, collecting, and way of contemplating.
ART TECH MEDIA 06 was born with the intention of reflecting, analyzing and viewing art produced using new technologies in Spain within an international context, and the impact that our polyhedric altered reality has on their widespread use.
It will be developed in different sections: Lectures, Round Tables, official announcements for video artists from all over the world, and exhibitions in the participating venues.
ART TECH MEDIA 06
Calling on all artists of the world to participate in ART TECH MEDIA 06 and exhibit their works in a variety of Spanish Museums.
Artworks will be accepted from the following categories:
- Video art
- Computer Animation
All submissions must be received by February 15th, 2006.
Headquarters’ Program. Spain
- The Canary Islands (Tenerife) . From March 13th to 18th, 2006.
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo Unión Fenosa (A Coruña): From March 23rd to April 23rd, 2006.
- Museo Da2 (Salamanca ): From March 27th to April 2nd, 2006
- Museo Vasco Artium (Vitoria ): From April 4th to 9th, 2006
- BilbaoArte (Bilbao): From April 17th to 23rd, 2006
- Centro Párraga (Murcia): Del 8 al 21 de mayo
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía (Madrid): october, 2006
- Other Museums not confirmed yet
PRESENTATION ART TECH MEDIA
FERIA DE ARTE CONTEMPORÁNEO ARCO
9th february 2006. 18 to 19.30 h
THE ASSEMBLY HALL
1st. floor of Centro de Convenciones Norte