The Athens Photo Festival, presented by the Hellenic Centre for Photography, has opened submissions for the 2015 Festival, to be held May – July 2015.
The Festival welcomes submissions from emerging or established artists/photographers, curators, collectives, archives galleries and organizations worldwide for its Main Exhibition Programme. The selected projects will be presented and exhibited during the Athens Photo Festival 2015 at the Benaki Museum from 3 June to 26 July, 2015.
Athens Photo Festival also welcomes submissions for their screening programme and photobook show.
There are three categories for submission:
- Main Exhibitions
- Photobook Show
The festival focuses on a specific theme, encompassing a range of photo-based forms including photography, installations, multimedia and photobooks. The 2015 festival theme under the title “Reframing Memory” explores photography’s active role in reconstructing the past/history, bringing together a wide range of international artistic positions. Please visit this page to read more about the theme.
The submissions deadlines for the 2015 Festival are as follows:
- Submissions for photography projects will be accepted until 16 February, 2015.
- Submissions for multimedia/video projects, and photobooks will be accepted until 16 March, 2015.
- Submissions for the Young Greek Photographers will be accepted until 23 March, 2015.
- Main exhibition programme: €15.
- There is no entry fee for multimedia and photobook projects.
- There is no entry fee for the Young Greek Photographers exhibition 2015.