Aesthetica has decided to run a postcard competition with a winning prize of £50. The aim of the postcard is to raise awareness of Aesthetica and will be sent out to colleges, universities, cafes, bars, libraries, shops, etc around the UK. If you are a designer, an artist, or even somebody who likes drawing in your spare time, and if you have an idea then start scribbling!
You have artistic freedom with regards to the design, however any image that carries an underlining message of 'arts for all' or 'equality, diversity and creativity' has an advantage.
The size should be 148.4mm x 105mm (6" x 4").
The finalists will be displayed on this page and the winner will be decided by a public vote.
The winner will receive £50 and have their image distributed around the UK.
Please submit your work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries need to reach Aesthetica by 31 May 2005, when the voting begins!
Deadline31 May 2005
Latest Blog posts
- Women in Conflict Zones-book presentation
- Garrett Lynch
- Respublika publication
- Free and Open Source Technologies, Arts and Commoning Practices
- Self as Actor: Colonising identity
- Self as actor: final list of participants
- Call for Contributions MoneyLab #6
- Call for Contributions VideoVortex XII
- James Bridle @ NeMe