The Belluard Festival (BBI) is an event that produces and presents artistic projects in Fribourg (Switzerland) since 1983. It takes place yearly early Summer in a medieval fortress.
The BBI is looking for relevant and innovative projects.
- Any form or means serving the project’s purpose is admitted.
- Each commissioned project will be funded by the BBI up to a sum of €6000. Participants are free to take any steps they deem necessary to acquire additional funding.
- The projects will be supported by the BBI (organization, distribution, promotion). They will be presented during the festival and labelled as BBI productions.
- The contest is open to all
- Each project is to be presented on 2 A4-format pages at most. A detailed budget shall be included. Plans, drawings, photos, videos, recordings… are highly recommended
- Projects must be sent by January 17th, 2006 at the latest (postal stamp is proof) at
Belluard Bollwerk International, Contest 2006,
PO Box 214,
CH – 1701 Fribourg
Or by email, at email@example.com
- The projects are evaluated by an international jury. No mail will be exchanged.
- All participants will be informed of the results by February 17th, 2006.
- The material sent will not be returned.