53 International Short Film Festival Oberhausen
Oberhausen will take place from 3 to 8 May, 2007. Oberhausen is one of the major international crossroads for the short form, unique in the range of forms and genres it presents to the public, and particularly well known for its spotlight on experimentation. Oberhausen attracts both cinema operators and gallery owners, artists and distributors, filmmakers and festival representatives, curators and video clip directors.
The festival is now calling for submissions to its 2007 competitions.
Submissions are possible to the following competitions:
- open to film and video formats with a maximum length of 35 minutes
- awards totalling 24,000 EUR
- open to film and video formats with a maximum length of 45 minutes
- awards totalling 7,500 EUR
Children’s and Youth Film Competition
- format and length as for International and German Competitions
- awards totalling 2,000 EUR (conferred by two juries of children and young people)
The MuVi Award for the best German music video
has its own set of regulations and entry form.
More information: muvi at kurzfilmtage.de
Deadline for submissions: 15 January 2007 (postmark)
No entry fee
Preview formats: VHS, S-VHS, DVD
All submissions must be accompanied by a properly filled-in entry form. Entry forms are available as pdf-file downloads or upon request from the Festival: info[at]kurzfilmtage.de.
Films and videos can also be submitted online through the international submission platform.