LAMPS is a showcase of short films presented and hosted by the New Media Department of the University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. The showcase is run by students intent on showing a wide range of short films from national and international levels. LAMPS will be a public event, held in Lethbridge, Alberta. Cash prizes are available.
All submissions are subject to approval by showcase reviewers. If original language is other than English, film must be submitted with English subtitles.
Showcase accepts submission by:
- DVD / Blu-ray
- Digital (.avi, .mkv, .mp4, etc)
- Submit via file hosting service (Dropbox, etc.) , email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Artist statement (max 150 words)
- Film summary (max 150 words)
Mail submissions to:
New Media Department
University of Lethbridge
4401 University Drive
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Venue Date: April 10th – 11th
Location: Lethbridge Movie Mill, 1710 Mayor Magrath Drive South, Lethbridge, AB T1K 2R5; tel: (403) 381-6455
- If your film is selected, you will be notified as such.
- If submission is from outside of Canada, please label “no commercial value, showcase preview only”, as well as declaring postage value below $20 CAN. We will NOT pay outstanding fees.
- Please note that your film may NOT be returned unless sent in a pre-paid, self-addressed envelope included with your package.
Short URL: http://neme.org/1553/
DEADLINE: 25 May 2013