Subject to fund allocations, the Edith-Russ-Haus for Media Art will award two grants (€3,000 each) for artistic works in the field of new media.
With this award, the Edith-Russ-Haus wishes to honour new approaches to media art and support the award-winners with both prize money and an exhibition. The Edith-Russ-Haus for Media Art Grant is intended to promote the careers of emerging media artists in a sustainable way.
Awards will be given to existing works from the broad spectrum of media art, from net-based projects or video art to audio or audio-visual installations.
Conditions and procedure for submission
- Applicants must complete the user registration and online application on this website till midnight of February 27, 2013 (CET). All applications received outside this period will not be considered.
- The prize will be given to a work completed after 2010. Applicants should present the work and several required documents.
- International artists up to the age of 35 may participate. Artists may apply in groups but the prize money for groups will be the same as for individuals.
- The development grant includes €3,000 in prize money and an exhibition at the Edith-Russ-Haus for Media Art.
- The application can be written in English or German (some important information in German applications must be translated into English).
Short URL: http://neme.org/1537/
DEADLINE: 27 February 2013